Who we are
Our website address is: https://fightingformula.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Date of Last Revision: February 5, 2018
The Fighting Formula LLC (“Fighting Formula”, “we” or “us”), recognizes and respects the importance of maintaining the privacy of our users of our website, and other services we provide (collectively, our “Services”).
Collection of Information
We reserve the right to gather information from and about You to allow us and certain third parties to communicate with You, to process Your orders, to improve our Services, and to inform You, and Your invited guests, of special offers and discounts. Some of these offers and discounts may be offered by on behalf of third parties, some of which may be independent and not under the control of Fighting Formula.
When are we collecting information?
We collect personal information when:
• you register to become a member of our Services or any other partner services
• you make online purchases
• you submit questions or comments to us
• you participate in online surveys, forums, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups
• you participate in online promotions, premiums, sweepstakes or contests
• you request that we send information to You, Your friends, family and colleagues
This information is collected through our Web Site and emails. Information You enter might be collected even if You cancel or do not complete the intended use, registration, or order process.
The types of information we may collect include Your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, credit card information and other contact or identifying information You choose to provide. If You choose to use Your real name (or include any identifying information as part of Your “nickname”) that information may be publicly displayed through the Services. Therefore, please use caution in determining how You wish to be identified in using the Services.
When You place an order or access any online Fighting Formula services, You are automatically using our secure server. This means that all of the customer information we gather is protected against unauthorized access.
If Your web browser does not permit a secure connection, the web site will not accept Your credit card information. Your browser should display a “lock” or “key” icon at the bottom screen when a secure connection is made, and the URL bar on the top of Your browser typically shows the first characters as “https.” All of the customer data we collect, once submitted by You, is reasonably protected against unauthorized access.
Note: If You opt-out from receiving further promotional emails from us, we will not share any of Your information with any third parties, including our Affiliates.
When You access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about You, including:
• Log Information: We log information about Your use of the Services, including the type of browser You use, access times, pages viewed, Your IP address and the page You visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device You use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, screen resolution, color and depth, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Location Information: We may collect information about the location of Your device each time You access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to Your computer or mobile device. We may also collect information using web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Please note that a number of companies offer utilities designed to help You visit web sites anonymously. Although this may interfere with and limit our ability to provide You with the Services, we want You to be aware that these tools exist. We do not warrant the effectiveness of these utilities in coordination with the provision of our Services, and we do not represent that we will be able to process Your requests or provide the Services to You should You use such a utility.
From time to time, if authorized by You, we may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if You create or log into Your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as Your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. We may receive updated information about You, such as an updated billing address, from the financial institution issuing Your credit card in connection with our billing for the Services.
What are “cookies” and how do we use them?
A cookie is a piece of data stored on Your hard drive, which contains information about You, such as the web pages You visit. These cookies allow the web site to remember important information that will make Your use of the Service more enjoyable. Fighting Formula cookies do not contain any personal information and are used for these reasons: (1) cookies allow us to remember You when You login to the places on our site; (2) to remember Your country and language preferences; (3) to help us understand the size of our audience, traffic, and bandwidth patterns;(4) to manage and present site information; (5) to deliver information specific to Your interests; and (6) to manage site information.
Use of Information
We may use information about You for various purposes, including to:
• Communicate with You
• Register You in programs
• Create and maintain accounts
• Send friends, families and colleagues information on Your behalf
• Send information You request, including technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
• Facilitate Your use of, and our administration and operation of the Services;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand Your needs and provide You with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• If You purchase prints or other products from one of our subscribers so that such subscriber may provide You with assistance or answer questions You may have in connection with Your purchases;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe Your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety any individual;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With Your consent or at Your direction, including if we notify You through our Services that the information You provide will be shared in a particular manner and You provide such information
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify You.
Portions of the Services (such as our Member registration and guest/event login screen) require registration and log-in processes in which You will need a user ID and password (collectively, the “Password”). Any Password provided to You will be the exclusive property and confidential information of Fighting Formula and may be used by You solely for Your individual use of this Web Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password provided to You. Any activities that occur using Your Password are Your responsibility, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of Your Password or accounts.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Fighting Formula takes reasonable measures to help protect information about You from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard Your personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information You transmit to us.
From the Company and its Affiliates
1. Writing to us at:
Fighting Formula LLC
1234 Anthony Lane S
St. Anthony, MN 55418
2. Emailing us at: IIIIIIIIII
Note: If You opt-out from receiving further promotional emails from us, we will not share Your email address with any third parties, including our Affiliates and partners.
If You prefer not to receive further product information and promotional mailings/emails from us based on information You provided to us, please indicate this in Your instructions to us and please include Your mailing address. Any email from us for which the primary purpose is the advertising or promotion of a product or service will contain contact information/link and a reply email address to which You may reply to opt-out from receiving similar future emails. Please note that Your instructions do not apply to “transactional or relationship” email messages which include, but are not limited to, registration, order status, confirmation or reply emails. (These email messages may also contain promotional items and offers however, that is not their primary purpose.)
Your instructions will only apply to the Fighting Formula Services, not to any third party or their web sites. Please refer to the policies and opt-out provisions of those other web sites.
Your instructions to limit the use of Your information will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable law.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If You are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at our above-listed email address.